I am an English-speaking lawyer qualified to practice in Poland (adwokat). I have used English during my entire career, having the opportunity to work with international law firms and institutes, in Poland and abroad. I watch the developments of new technology in the field of blockchain and deep learning / artificial intelligence, the latter also via the daily Paper.li media collection: Artificial Intelligence in Moderation. I also publish my own thoughts on the subject from time to time.
My fields of expertise include:
- representing people active in the creative industries (YouTube personalities, artists, innovators)
- commercial disputes (litigation and arbitration, including domain disputes)
- general commercial and startup advice, from early stages of operation (negotiations with investors, NDA)
- contractual arrangements between artists and/or business partners
- Intellectual Property: Copyright, Trademark, Software Agreements etc.
- Personal Rights, Protection of Image Rights, Press Law
- E-Commerce, Personal Data Protection
- regulations concerning NGOs, public benefit organizations
- disputes over ownership of works of art
I worked on several pro-bono projects related to the protection of human rights, such as preparing reports supporting the fight against human trafficking and analyzing the subject of civil disobedience. I represented food bank charities for several years and had the great opportunity to support Holocaust survivors with legal paperwork.
Feel free to contact me by email (ewa.fabian[at]adwokatura.pl) or phone (0048 792 511 355).